|My Account • Create an account • |
|Hasselblad Electric Camera (HEC) NASA|
|very rare, early authentic for NASA modified 500 EL/M with black anodised finish (original camera, not a replica), pre-runner of the later produced HEC (Hasselblad Electric Camera) for the Apollo Lunar missions. It is from the first generation NASA motor-driven cameras which were also taken on the manned voyage which passed close to the moon on December 21st to 27th,1968. During this voyage 10 orbits of the moon were made, the purpose being to survey future landing sites. Along with other modifications the camera mirror was removed to reduce weight. A special large locking mechanism was added in order to change film magazines with bulky space gloves on. Similarly a larger, sturdier shutter release plate was added to the camera. It comes with a special NASA Planar 2.8/80mm no.4594724 with matching black anodised finish with control tabs, also designed for use with space gloves, a silver 70mm magazine no.UI310744 S/N 1008, engraved: P/N SEF 33101018-301 S/N 1008 REFLEX CAMERA FILM MAGAZINE, several stickers and NASA inventory stickers, the body engraved: P/N SEB 33100102-201 S/N 1012 HASSELBLAD ELECTRIC CAMERA - also included the new book by Alain Lazzarini - Hasselblad and the Moon|
|13.00 €14.00 €15.00 €16.00 €17.00 €Estimate:||19.00 €20.00 €21.00 €€ 18000-2000028.00 €29.00 €30.00 €31.00 €32.00 €33.00 €|
|Start price:||€ 10.000|
|No. of visits:||280|
The buyers premium for all items exported out of EU is 20%.
For items marked with *, sold and/or shipped within the EU (European Union) the premium is 24% (including VAT) plus 20% VAT on the hammer price (total 44%).
For all other items (without *) sold and/or shipped within the EU (European Union) the premium is 24% (including VAT)
Das Prämium für alle Artikel, die in Drittländer exportiert werden, beträgt 20%.
Für alle Artikel die mit einem Sternchen * gekennzeichnet sind und innerhalb der EU verkauft werden, beträgt das Prämium 24% (inklusive MWSt) plus 20% Mehrwertsteuer vom Hammerpreis (gesamt 44%).
Für alle anderen Artikel (ohne *), die innerhalb der EU verkauft oder verschickt werden beträgt das Prämium 24% (inklusive MWSt)
|Cookies | RSS | Powered by Auction2000™-Online, Auction System from Arctic Support|
Licensed to WestLicht Photographica Auction [ENGLISH]